Gutter and Guards to Complete Your Roofing Project
Ridge Top Exteriors uses only the best seamless gutters and gutter guards for your home in the St. Louis, Florissant, St. Peters, St Charles and Maryland Heights Missouri areas.
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System provides protection like no other gutter guard available. Raindrop® is the most versatile gutter guard system available. It is able to fit on both 5″ and 6″ gutters, every type roof style, and can be modified to fit gutters from 4″ to 10″ gutters.
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System is a “maintenance free” self-cleaning gutter protection system, far more advanced than anything available on the market today.
Rain Guard Features:
- Perfectly Sized Aperture Spacing – vital in deterring larger clogging debris from getting in the gutter while allowing smaller micro debris like dirt and roof grit to filter through your gutter system instead of clogging up the guard.
- Tapered Bar – underside terminates the surface adhesion and increases its siphoning ability, for maximum water capacity.
- Round Surface – assures that surface adhesion directs water immediately into the gutter.
- Grid Dimension – calibrated for a perfect amount of surface vs. aperture ratio. This deters the trapping of fine particles like dirt, sand, small seedlings and other micro debris from becoming entrapped, germinating and/or clogging the guard. Our grid allows the gutters to dry out, deterring insect infestation, mold and maintenance.
- Crossbars – a vital aid in deterring water from “sheeting” over the gutter. The crossbars also promote increased water siphoning, surface durability, and provides organizational deterring of debris.
- Self-Cleaning – because Raindrop® Gutter Guard is installed with a forward pitch. This aids in shedding debris. There are no ridges, speed bumps, slits or valleys needed to slow water down.
- Universal Front Mount – allows the Raindrop® Gutter Guard to be fastened to literally any gutter with a front lip.
- Flex-Flange – to allow the guard to be installed either up under the first layer of the roof, or down for a drop-in style in cases where the roof is too tight (i.e. metal, flat roof, cedar, or hanging gutters).
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System is made from a special blend of polypropylene and other plastics. This unique blend of polypropylene and UV stabilizers can and will withstand the harshest storms, hottest climates and coldest seasons imaginable. This material even survives hurricanes! Raindrop® Gutter Guards heat up from the sun during colder temperatures to melt the snow and ice and keeps water flowing into the gutters. The reason is because the gutter guard is colored black which absorbs the heat from the sun. In shaded areas that donot get much sunlight, or where ice has proven to be a problem, heat cables can be added. The Raindrop® Gutter Guard is virtually invisible from the street! It is colored black, so it only looks like a shadow at the roof line; unlike those big and bulky solid hood covers.
Raindrop® is a whole different kind of gutter guard system that actually does what a gutter guard should. Don’t fall for the gimmicks or trickery that other systems claim to offer. Raindrop® Gutter Guard is the future of gutter protection.