Roof Estimate Process
FREE Roofing Estimates by an Experienced Roofing Contractor
Need an accurate roof estimate? As a full service home exterior licensed contractor, our no-obligation roof inspections are absolutely free. In addition to the free roof inspection,we will provide a FULL inspection of your home’s exterior as well.
Ridge Top Exteriors will work directly with your local insurance adjusters. We will come to examine the damage to your home and give you a complete assessment of those damages, a complete schedule of repairs and materials needed to do the job right, and a complete estimate of the costs to complete the roof repair.
Just contact Ridge Top’s office by phone, email, or fill out the estimate form on this page. We promise that we will quickly respond to your request and will work around your schedule to set up your no-obligation, free roof and home exterior inspection.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!
We strive to be the absolute best roofing and exterior contractor in the area. You can be assured that if any issues arise, that they will be dealt with personally by Larry Gebhart, President of Ridge Top Exteriors.
The Estimate Process – What to Expect
Simply contact Ridge Top Exteriors and one of our highly qualified home inspectors will set-up an appointment with you for an on-site meeting at a time that is best suited for your schedule. Once we arrive at your location, your home’s exterior will be inspected for any signs of wear or damage. This includes your roof, gutters, siding, shutters, architectural details/accents, etc.
We Will Then Provide the Following
- A written estimate showing your options
- Pictures of exterior damage
- Offer to have one of our home project managers on site, free of charge, when the insurance company inspects damage -(to verity scope of inspection by insurance company and make sure all damage has been covered)
- If not already done, recommend if an insurance company should be contacted
- As a full service contractor, we will provide you with samples and colorsfor roofing, siding, etc.
- Provide examples of finished projects
- Provide proof of Ridge Top Exteriors insurance coverage
- Provide a written list of warranties we carry on materials and workmanship
- Provide a referral list (over 66% of our business comes from past customer referrals)
We have put this Storm restoration Guide together because we are tired of seeing good people being taken advantage of simply because they didn’t have the basic knowledge needed to make an informed decision. So, whether you elect to use us or not, we’re confident you’ll make better choices after reviewing thisguide.
Three Convenient Ways to Contact Us
We answer our phones 24 hours a day,7 days a week.