Siding Estimate Process in Florissant, MO as well as St. Louis, St. Charles, O’Fallon, St. Peter and surrounding areas.
A Siding Estimate will be a Highly Important Part of your Siding Project
Ridge Top Exteriors wants you to be familiar with some important aspects of the siding process.
A siding estimate will be one of the most important parts of the shopping process for vinyl siding. The best part of getting an estimate from Ridge Top on your project is it will be at no cost to you. So there is no reason to settle on the first estimate that you get. Shop around! Get multiple quotes from multiple contractors to make sure you are getting the best price for your project that you can. There is no reason not to. You can get started today with a FREE Estimate on your vinyl siding project.
Why Should I Buy From You?
We are not asking you to buy from us. We are asking you to let us help you get you started on your siding estimate process or to include us. The more quotes and estimates you acquire, the better choice you will be able to make for your home. We want to provide you all the information you will need to make an informed choice that you will be happy for years to come.
Building trust and integrity with our potential customers is very important to us. There are many stories of horrible incompetence or outright rip offs in the home improvement industry. It reflects very badly on those of us that strive to offer a valuable service at a great price. That is why we want you to have a total understanding that there are absolutely no obligations to you until you finalize your decision. Do not allow anyone to push you into a sale that you are not comfortable with or still have questions about.
We are working to build a quality, working relationship with each and every customer we work with. If you need assistance or have questions, contact us today to find out how we can assist you with a free siding estimate.
Storm Damage – Insurance Claim Process
Do you have storm damage to your home’s exterior? Ridge Top Exteriors can help you with the insurance claim process. Having unexpected storm damage to your home can be an unsettling time and Ridge Top Exteriors has the experience you want to have at your side during the insurance claim process. This is a free, no obligation offer. Our extensive knowledge of home structures plus Ridge Top’s long-term relationship with local insurance adjusters will give you the peace of mind needed during this difficult time. Below you will find the steps we will be taking during the storm damage insurance claim process.
At no cost or obligation to you:
- One of our experienced project managers will meet with you and assess the damage done to the exterior of your home.
- A written estimate will be given to you detailing the damage.
- Pictures will be provided to show extent of damage to the exterior of your home.
- The project manager will meet with the insurance adjuster to assure you receive full coverage for the damage done to the exterior of your home.
- We will provide you with samples and color options of siding and any additional exterior pieces that have been damaged.
- We will supply homeowner with examples of what the finished product will look like on your home.
- The project manager will present confirmation of Ridge Top Exteriors insurance coverage.
- A referral list will be provided to the homeowner.
Call or fill out the Estimate Form to schedule a free, no obligation, on-site appointment. A project manager will contact you to set up an appointment that is convenient to you.
Note: An exterior inspection of the exterior of the home is done to determine if filing a claim is justified or to see what the extent of the storm damage has been.